" Bag of Love " Give Bloggers a Chance to Review Their April Bag!

The Butterfly Project collaborated with Bag of Love and Delectable by Su for this month's project. So Bag of Love is giving away 50 Bag of Love April Edition to 50 lucky bloggers to review. And 30 bloggers will get the chance to join the Unboxing Tea Party which will be held at Delectable Su, Paradigm Mall. The party will be held on Saturday, 27th April 2013. 

Bag of Love Debut Bag
Photo source: Google.com


I'm so excited when I found out about this on Illy Arrifin's blog. When the Debut Bag of Love came out, everyone is raving about the Definite brush that came with bag, which makes me craving for the bag since. But the main thing that makes me fell in love with Bag of Love is that they reminds me of the infamous Ipsy bag. Except, Bag of Love is a lot bigger than most of Ipsy bags. And I'm so happy that we (Malaysians) have our own "Ipsy" bag now.

I'm hoping to get selected among the 50 bloggers. I really want to go the party too, but I live so far away from KL, I know I can't join the party. :( 

So if you guys are interested to join this project, go to these websites I've linked down below.

The Butterfly Project - Beauty Bloggers Facebook:

Or go to this post to find out more about the project:


Check out Bag of Love and Delectable by Su's Facebook too

Bag of Love

Delectable by Su

Note: This project is open to Malaysian Bloggers only.



Thank you for reading my blog and good luck to everyone who has participated!




Love,

Comments

  1. oh wow wouldve loved to try a bag like this!
    too bad we are from australia :(
    xo; L&M
    Follow via bloglovin'
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh. Hope Australians will get something like this in the future. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts