Another Great News! BH COSMETICS IS GOING TO BE ON SALE TOO!

Click on the photo to go to Mysale.my
Mysale.my has done it again! If you guys have read my previous post, you guys would already know that Revlon and Almay is having a sale on Mysale.my tomorrow (Thursday, 11 April 2013). So I was browsing through Mysale.my (because I'm too excited for the Revlon and Almay sale) and found another awesome sale, BH Cosmetics! If you're not familiar with BH Cosmetics, try searching them on YouTube. I've seen a lot of YouTube Beauty Gurus used their eyeshadow palettes for tutorials. If you are a YouTube addict (like me) you would probably have known that.

I've been wanting to try BH Cosmetics for quite a long time but had a hard time finding them in Malaysia. I do see some re-sellers selling BH Cosmetics products but the price was way too high. So this is a really great chance for me to buy their products (since they're on sale, I assume the price will be lower).

The sale will be starting on Sunday, 14 April 2013. I just have to share this great news with you guys cause they might have some awesome stuff that you might want to check out. Happy shopping girls (and guys)!






Love,

Comments

  1. shoping jgn xshoping..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi!
    I just wanna tell you that I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award!

    http://beautyandfrogs.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nisah! Thank you so much for nominating me! Will do the post very soon! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts