Tuesday, April 9, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge


I saw Liesl from Pretty Random Things do this challenge and I think it looks really fun. This is my very first challenge and I think it is a great idea for me to start challenging myself with this kind of challenge. I mean, this challenge might look boring to some people but it has some interesting topics to talk about. So here is the list of the challenge:

Day 1 - Your current relationship, or how single life is

Day 2 - Where you would like to be in ten years

Day 3 - Your views on drugs and alcohol

Day 4 - Your views on religion

Day 5 - A time you thought about ending your own life

Day 6 - Write thirty interesting facts about yourself

Day 7 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

Day 8 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

Day 9 - What you hope your future will be like

Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss

Day 11 - Put your music player on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day

Day 13 - Somewhere you would like to move or visit

Day 14 - Your earliest memory

Day 15 - Your favorite Tumblrs

Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music

Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year

Day 18 - Your beliefs

Day 19 - Disrespecting your parents

Day 20 - How important you think education is

Day 21 - One of your favorite shows

Day 22 - How have you changed in the past two years?

Day 23 - Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive

Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it's about

Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why

Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you

Day 27 - A problem that you have had

Day 28 - Something that you miss

Day 29 - Goals for the next thirty days

Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month



I'm doing this challenge just for fun. I know it looks kind of personal but don't worry, I'm not going to tell everything about my personal life. I just think that this is the best way for some people to get to know myself better, other than my love for beauty products. So if any of you guys are interested in doing this challenge, link your blog in the comment section below so I could read your daily challenge. :) Thank you so much for reading this post, please stay tuned for more.




Love,

4 comments:

  1. this seems like a great idea! I might try it soon since I'm lacking on my review posts as I am still a little busy to take pics, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I feel you Imah. :D Let's do the challenge together! Hehe. When will you start the challenge?

      Delete
  2. I think this idea is lovely, would you mind if I took part in this?
    Love the blog :) & thank you for following.

    Hi i'm Vicki, your new follower :) Hope you're okay.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki, thank you so much for reading my blog. Come join me do this challenge! :) Thanks for the compliments, Vicki. Good luck for the challenge! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!