30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 6


I previously wrote 11 facts about me in the The Liebster Award post so I'm just going to write the same thing for the first 11 facts. 

1. I love cats so much, I don't think I can live without them.
2. My favourite makeup product is lip products.
3. I am slightly obsessed with Andrew Belle
4. I hate cockroaches, spiders, lizards and basically all animals with more than 4 legs, or no legs at all.
5. I'm afraid of heights.
6. I'm a shopaholic.
7. I'm not tall but not too short either.
8. I love pink.
9. I love cooking but not baking.
10. I can't wear a lipstick without a lip balm underneath.
11. I am a hopeless romantic.
12. I can't wear high heels.
13. I don't eat egg yolk especially the half-cooked one.
14. I don't like ice creams.
15. I love watching movies. But not horror movies.
16. I love books too!
17. I don't have a laptop, I use my sister's laptop to blog. :P
18. I love sweet slow songs.
19. My current favourite singers are Andrew Belle, Ron Pope, Matthew Perryman Jones, Landon Austin, Ed Sheeran and Jason Walker.
20. My favourite actor is Shia LaBeouf.
21. I love football, GO SPAIN AND MANCHESTER CITY!
22. I LOVE IKER CASILLAS! 
23. I was born on 16th of July, 1991.
24. I can't go to a mall without buying anything.
25. Sometimes I do miss Myspace (LOL don't judge me!)
26. My clothes are mostly neutral colours.
27. I'm single and happy.
28. I don't like sharing my stuff.
29. I drink a lot of water.
30. I love my family more than anything.




Love,

Comments

Popular Posts