30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 5


Yayy I managed to write this post on the right day! I did not cheat today! Haha. Okay. I should get back to my writing mode. 

I've never thought of ending my own life, of course. I've been through a lot of ups and downs past few years, but I've never thought, even once, that admitting suicide is the best way to solve a problem. I'd be lying if I told you I never experienced any breakdowns before. I was once a sad, depressed, unhappy girl but somehow I managed to get myself back on track. 

Believe me, killing yourself won't solve the problem. If you have problems, don't keep it with yourself. Don't be afraid to talk to somebody about your problems because it helps, a lot. My family and friends helped me a lot when I was in my darkest days. And they make me realise that I wasn't the only one who go through hard times, a lot of people out there do too. I know it's hard, but we can deal with it. 




Love,

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts