30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 2



Yes guys, I cheated. I'm supposed to write about this topic yesterday but time wouldn't let me. (Does this mean that I already failed the challenge? Whatever, I'm still going to write about it anyway. :P) So here I am, doing the Day 2 challenge on Day 3. Gosh, okay I'm rambling.

So, moving on to the question, where I would like to be in ten years? This is a tough question for me because I have never planned anything for my future. That's bad, I know. We should have goals and everything but, I just can't do that. I live my life, and see where it's going to bring me, that's what I've been doing for the past 22 years. But I have to answer this question so I'm going to figure out (on the spot) where I'd like to be in ten years.

I'm going to be a 32-year-old lady in ten years. That's pretty old. I should be married and have one or two kids. I hope I'm still doing what I do today, blogging. I want everything to be pretty much the same as today, because I love my life right now. Well, I don't have anything specific that I want in another ten years, really, but I'm just hoping that I will still be living a happy life. And I want my whole family to still be with me. Mama, Abah, Kakak, Hanna, Haiqal, I love you guys so much. My family is my everything and I love them more than anything I could ever think of. Ohh and my cat too, Baby (her real name is Baobao, but more on that later), I still want her to be in my life in another ten years.

So maybe that's all. I'm sorry if this post is kind of boring but I couldn't think of anything else. So let me summarise this whole thing for you, husband, family, my cat, and happiness, wherever they are, that's where I'd like to be in another ten years.





Love,

Comments

  1. Aw this is lovely :) Followed your blog, please check out mine? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle. And thanks for following me too. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts