Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 13


Photo source: Google.com
I've always wanted to move to US. I once asked my mom about moving there, and she was so shocked. Things were really hard for me and I thought moving to somewhere that's far away from here could change everything (but I still want to move there if she let me). There's that one time, she did let me move and she asked what will I do to survive there, alone, do everything all by myself. I said I will find a job and friends, live wherever but here. LOL. We all go through that phase, right? :) I've always wanted to visit US because, I don't know, maybe because there's so much cheap makeups there? Haha. I just love everything about US.


Photo source: Google.com
Makkah. :) I'm sure every Muslim wants to be there. It's the most beautiful place in the world. I hope I could afford to go there someday. 


Photo source: Google.com
Maldives is second most beautiful place, in my opinion. I don't even love beaches but Maldives is too pretty. 


Photo source: Google.com
Paris is also one of the places that I've always wanted to visit. 


Photo source: Google.com
Cute things, sushi, technology and stuff, yes, I want to be in Japan!


Song of the day:
A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope




Love,

10 comments:


  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan! Korea harus msuk jgk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A'ah Korea! Lupa pulak nak include, teringin nak pergi sana gak. Hehe.

      Delete
  3. Maldives beaches are really awesome, love your blog. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours hope the same from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You have been nominated for the Liebster Award
    http://elianto2323-mymy.blogspot.com/2013/05/tag-liebster-award.html

    Join tau. Good luck! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Sarah nanti saya buat ye. Thanks for nominating me! :)

      Delete
  5. I hav always wanted to travel and move places. You have such a beautiful blog~ I enjoy reading it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But never had the chance to. :) Thank you Gabriela, I'm glad you you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!