30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 11


Okay I had to cheat because I don't have an iPod or music player that can shuffle. I usually use my phone to listen to music. So I picked the first song myself, then the rest of the songs are random.


1. My Oldest Friend by Andrew Belle
Starting with my current favourite song. I explained how obsessed I am with Andrew Belle in my "The Liesbter Award" post so, yeah. It is a sad song. I enjoy listening to sad songs, I found that sad songs make me feel relaxed. 


2. One Grain of Sand by Ron Pope
This song is so relatable. To be honest, this is not really my favourite song from him but I do like it. 



3. Kiss Me by Jason Walker
This is actually an old song by Sixpence None the Richer. I love Jason Walker's version so much more because it's slower than the original song. This song was my favourite song few months ago.


4. Cough Syrup by Young the Giant
My younger sister introduced me to this song. She is a big fan of Glee, so when Blaine (Darren Criss) sang this song, she was really into this song and she said that I should listen to it. And I ended up liking the song too. 


5. Everybody Lies by Jason Walker
Ohh, another song by Jason Walker. :P Used to be my favourite song too. It's a good song. If you like sad songs, you should give it a listen. :)


6. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Andrew Belle
My current favourite!! I know it's a Christmas song, I know. I don't celebrate Christmas (obviously) but I love this song. I don't love the lyrics, I love the music.


7. The Scientist by Glee Cast
The original song is by Coldplay. I love the original version so much and when I watched they sing this version on Glee, I fell in love with the song all over again especially Rachel's part. :')


8. Climbing the Walls by Backstreet Boys
This song is probably the best song from Backstreet Boys. Gosh I love them.


9. The Daylight by Andrew Belle
One of my favourite songs too. :)


10. Fireflies by Ron Pope
This song means a lot to me. People that know me, know why it's special.




Love,

Comments

Popular Posts