Tuesday, April 23, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 10


Well well well, interesting topic we have today. Of course I'm not going to talk about the first kiss thing. LOL.

If you read my previous posts, you would probably know that I am single now. But please, don't feel sorry or anything, because I'm happy that I'm single. :) Now let's continue. My first love was beautiful. Maybe everybody think the same way. First love is always the sweetest thing ever happened to us. So I met this guy on Myspace (LOL yes I said it) back in 2009, I think. I was 18, I just finished school and I was really into Myspace at that moment. I guess everyone was. :P And one day he added me, and I approved, because he looked cute. Then we became friends, I mean real friends. He was different, I guess I would say. What attracted me the most was his taste in music and of course his appearance because he doesn't look like a "typical-Malay-guy". So yeah, we then became best friends and after months knowing each other, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

I said yes because I thought why not, he might be the one. LOL yeah, I was an idiot, but I'm glad I did say yes. Or else, I wouldn't be the person I am today. So we finally met for the first time in 2010 and everything went really well. He was super sweet, he brought me presents and he treated me like a princess. He was my Mr. Right.

But then everything changed. Maybe I wasn't good enough for him. So we went through a really depressing phase, we fought a lot, like every single day. I cried everyday because I loved him too much to lose him. And one day I couldn't stand it anymore, I asked him to go away from me, stop contacting me. And he did. To be honest, I didn't want it to end that way but it did. I did asked him to forgive me, he said he already did, but he doesn't want the relationship anymore. It hurts, of course. It was really hard for me to move on because it was my first love. There's too many sweet memories that I have to get over. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he is a bad guy, no. He was a good guy, my whole family loved him, but it didn't work out. So we've only been a couple for a year and a half but it was the sweetest "a year and a half" I've ever had.

I'm really glad it all happened. It taught me not to be clingy, and to be more confident with myself. I once thought that I need to have a boyfriend because everyone have one. Well, not anymore. Most importantly, it made me realise that I should turn back to Him.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. "






Love,

2 comments:

  1. I've gone through that too dear, my first love for 4 years. It was so so so tough but you know what, the breakup made me more confident and independent. Just remember that everything happens for a reason, and Allah has arranged a better man for you, Insyaallah. Girl power tau!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you Sabby. :) Yup, it's weird how something bad could change us into a better person. Thank you so much for the advices, Sabby. InsyaAllah, everything will be just fine. :') Go girl power! :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!