Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 1



I am single and happy with my current status. Single life is easy, in my opinion. Most people think that we have to have that special person in our lives, but I don't think the same way. It is not that I don't want to have a boyfriend, it's just, I don't think I need to have a boyfriend. I would rather be single than having the wrong person as my boyfriend, who will mess up my life. I believe in fate. If it's meant to be, it will be.

Back to the topic, how single life is? When I broke up with my ex few years back, I thought I couldn't cope with my single life because I'm used to having someone that I can share everything with. But everything turned out so differently. I didn't realise I wasn't happy back then. We fight a lot, we don't have anything in common, we rarely talk to each other, I mean, that's not what happy couples do. I'm not going to lie, it takes time to get over someone, it is not easiest thing to do. But we just have to be strong and accept the fact that everything is not the same anymore. I left everything that reminds me of him. And look at me now, I'm totally fine without a boyfriend.

To all single girls out there, remember,
"If it's meant to be, it will be."





Love,

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting!