Review: Rimmel Vinyl Max Lipgloss in Legend

Yes, another lip product review. Please don't get bored now cause I have a lot more lip products to review.


RM21++


Guardian, Watsons and most drugstores or pharmacies.


I don't think so.


"Voluptuous shiny lips in one effortless stroke
Voluptuous wand for full coverage, high gloss shine in one single stroke.
Plumping formula for volumized smooth lips.
Intense colour formula, non-sticky and ultra comfortable."


The Rimmel Vinyl Max lipgloss comes in a really beautiful packaging, especially the cap, it is so beautiful. 101 Legend is a nude lipgloss with a lot of sparkles in it. It is comfortable to wear, non-sticky and the gloss is actually quite pigmented, it is semi-opaque when applied. The wand is surprisingly huge, I've never seen a lipgloss wand as big as this one. I thought it was a great idea because I have pretty big lips and regular lipgloss took me 2-3 applications to get a full coverage. But, this wand is too big, it takes out too much product. I always ended up blotting my lips because I don't like too much gloss on my lips. But still, I really love the gloss.


Comparison with a regular lipgloss wand. It's like triple the regular size of a wand. :O

Bare lips without any lip balm.

With Rimmel Vinyl Max Lipgloss in Legend.




My first application was quite a mess because of the big wand. But I really like the gloss. You can always blot if you have too much product, right?


Pigmented
Affordable
Not sticky
Comfortable to wear


The wand is too big, it might not be suitable for people with smaller lips


Yes, I would repurchase.


For people with bigger lips like me, yes! :)




Overall, this lipgloss is a pretty good lipgloss. Thank you so much for reading my blog. I'm so sorry for not having my blog constantly updated. I have tons of pictures ready for a lot more reviews, but time wouldn't let me. But anyways, stay tuned for more reviews. 


P.S: All pictures above were taken by my sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee. A bunch of thanks to her! 




Love,

Comments

  1. Nice review and U have a nice blog! <3 Heart the lipgloss but it is bit pricey :( Will put this into my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! :) It is a bit pricey for a drugstore product but it is definitely worth it. I bought it when it was on sale, I only paid around RM11++, so I have nothing to complain. :P

      Delete
  2. I am trying to find rimmel products but i never seem to find them in guardian or watson :( do you know where can i grab these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's sad. :( But I found some Rimmel products at Watsons Sungei Wang Plaza. Hope that helps. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts