Review: Silkygirl Moisture Shine Lipstick in Innocent Pink

This is one of my favourite lipsticks at the moment. I always liked the formula of Silkygirl's lipstick. I found that they're really moisturising. Without further ado, let's move on to the review.


RM14++


Guardian, Watsons, Sasa, and most drugstores or pharmacies.


No. 




The Silkygirl Moisture Shine Lipstick comes in a black tube with floral design on it. I don't fancy the design but it's okay, the actual lipstick is what matters to me. So the formulation of this lipstick is really similar with the Silkygirl Moisture Smooth Lipstick (at least the one that I have). It's not a bad thing, because I really love the formula. It glides on like butter, and it feels comfortable on my lips. The staying power is nothing special, but I don't have problems with that because I always bring 2 to 3 lipsticks whenever I go out. So I always change my lip colour if the one that I wear faded. The pigmentation is good, not the best but that's what I like about it. 








Affordable
Beautiful colour
Moisturising
Good pigmentation


I'm not a fan of the packaging


Why not? :)


Yes!




So far, I'm happy with Silkygirl lipsticks. I think they're really affordable and good quality. Thank you so much for reading my blog, stay tuned if you're interested for more reviews.

P.S : All these beautiful photos above were taken by my sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee




Love,

Comments

  1. the packanging always be the problem. not tempting at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the packaging could be better but the lipstick is amazing!

      Delete
  2. The lip color suits u so amazingly masha Allah
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the packaging. If they can beautify it a bit more would be nice. Im a sucker for pretty packaging. :p The colour looks very pretty for everyday wear.
    myfaxmachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging too! And I'm currently obsessed with korean cosmetics because the packaging is always cute! :D The colour is perfect for everyday wear without being too bright or bold. Anyway, thank you so much for reading my blog. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts