Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Adore

I have reviewed the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey before and I told you guys that I picked up another one because I love them so much! So this is the one. Let's see if I like it as much as Honey.


RM30++ (but it was on sale when I purchased it, I bought it for only RM26)


GuardianWatsonSasa and most drugstores.


No.




The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain comes in a plastic tube. The packaging looks really similar to the Clinique Chubby Stick. I really love the packaging accept for the easy-to-rub-off fonts. It looks pretty ugly when the fonts are all rubbed off. The balm stain comes in a twist-up tube so no sharpener is required!



Bare lips with no lip balm

With Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Adore




I have been loving the one in Honey and I'm happy to say that I'm in love with this one too. I don't know, I just love the formula and how it stays and stains. I was a bit scared to wear it at first as it is a red colour. But I'm surprised that the colour turns out to be more wearable than bold. I'm a neutral kind of girl, of course I want everything to wearable. I rarely wear bold colours on my lips because I think they looked weird with my complexion and also, my big lips. So Adore is a big thumbs up.


Moisturising
Stains beautifully
Easy to apply
No need to sharpen
The colour is wearable


Not that I can think of.


Yes!


Yes, yes, yes!





I love these balm stains and I feel like buying them all. But it's unnecessary to buy all of them as I know I will not use them. But I really really love these. Anyway, thank you so much for reading my blog, stay tuned if you're interested for more reviews!


P.S : My sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee took all these beautiful pictures!




Love,

Comments

  1. nice review nabilah! that day, while i was looking for lip stain. I saw revlon lip stain but instead of picking Revlon, i picked Rimmel London's lip stain. It feels nice too and I should try Revlon's one too hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! The Rimmel one is nice too. But I prefer the Revlon ones more. :) Yeah, you should try this one, it's pretty good. :D Thank you for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. your sis takes pretty cool pics Nabilah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! Yes she takes awesome photos, I'm lucky to have her. Hehe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts