Review: Colours Cosmetics Short Handle Flat Top Foundation Brush

Seems familiar? Isn't this brush looks very similar to the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki brush? Yes guys, dupe alert!


RM 59 at Colours Cosmetics Malaysia (postage fee is not included)




No.




The Colours Cosmetics Short Handle Flat Top Foundation Brush is Colours Cosmetics' first own brush. They specially designed the super cute 9.5 cm handle for Asian women. Why Asians? Well simply because we, Asians, are usually born with small hands. To be honest, I was born with quite manly hands. But that doesn't make this brush a bad one. I still think that this brush is as good as the brushes with regular handles, only cuter. Oh and this brush is made of synthetic bristles. It's halal everyone, don't worry! They claimed that this brush is 100% cruelty free. Can't get any better! Now, let's see more pictures of it, shall we?





Synthetic bristles


I washed this brush before using it for hygienic purpose. There was very minimal shedding but it doesn't really bothers me. I always use my fingers to apply foundation or BB cream because I thought that is the easiest way to do it. Well, I didn't know I was wrong up until now. This brush makes it so much easier to apply foundation. Before, it took me maybe a minute or two to apply my foundation and now, using this brush, it took me under a minute to get that air-brushed looking face. I didn't know a brush could really make a difference. The bristles feels really soft during the application so I didn't have any irritations or anything. Also, the bristles are dense enough to buff the foundation. Oh, the only thing that I didn't like was that I needed more amount of foundation than I usually do.


The bristles are soft and dense
Affordable
Doesn't irritate my skin
Makes foundation application so much easier and faster
It's super small, easy to travel with


It does shed a little after the first wash
It requires a bit more product


Yes!


Yes, even if you have the Sigma one.




Overall, I'm impressed with the quality of this brush. I would definitely say that this brush is comparable to the Sigma one but I couldn't say a lot since I do not own that brush. So, go get them before they're sold out! Thank you so much for reading my blog, and stay tuned for a lot more reviews.

P.S : My sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee took all the photos above. 

P.P.S : This brush was sent to me for review purposes. That, however did not change my opinions.




Love,

Comments

Popular Posts