Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Michael Todd True Organics is on Sale on Mysale.my!

Not familiar with the brand? Try watching these videos.


I've been wanting Michael Todd products for so long because a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube raved about them. But you know, Michael Todd products are not really cheap so it's impossible for me to buy them. So now, Mysale.my is having a sale on their products. Scroll down to see what's on sale.







If you're interested in trying Michael Todd products, this is a good time to buy them. What are you waiting for? Go grab them now!





Love,

2 comments:

  1. Is it original? How do i know if its certified? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure MySale only sell authentic products on their website. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!