Saturday, January 5, 2013

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

First of all, I'm so sorry for the picture quality, I took most of these pictures and I'm not good with the settings and everything. I'm a terrible photographer. Haha. Anyway, let's move on to the review.


RM 30++ 


Guardian, Watson, Sasa and most drugstores.


No.




I've been wanting the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain since it was first launched in the US. And they finally arrived here, in Malaysia. I decided to grab one in Honey because Honey is the most neutral colour compared to others. This balm stain has been in my handbag for quite awhile now, and it has been my go-to lip colour as I don't need to constantly re-apply it like I do when I wear lipstick. 


Bare lips with no lip balm
With Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey




When I first used it, I applied it with no lip balm underneath. And it is surprisingly moisturising! I did not expect anything at first because it is a stain, in a balm form. Lip stains are usually drying to me. So I was quite surprised that this balm stain is not drying at all. And I did not expect any stains as it's a lighter colour but it does stain really beautifully. I'm impressed Revlon, I'm impressed. 


Moisturising
Stains beautifully
Easy to apply


Nothing


Of course, it's amazing!


Yes girls! Go get them before they're out of stock!




I'm so happy with this product and I already picked up another one in a darker colour. I will post the review for the other one soon. Thank you so much for reading my blog. Stay tuned for a lot more reviews. 




Love,

19 comments:

  1. regretting my trip to Miri for not picking these up :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, don't be! You can buy it on your next trip. :) Or, we could do a swap if you want to! :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks for dropping by my blog & became first follower. Follow you back XD

      Delete
    3. Hi Angie. Thank you for following! Hope you enjoy my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. sy pun ada warna ni..nnt nk try precious plak :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precious pun cantik kan. Adore pun cantik kalau Shu suka red lips. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Nabilah,

    I just figured out your coolest blog!! Btw, does this one similar with Clinique chubby lipstick? I have four of them, super love it but it has strong chemical smell though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi The Shawlsisters,

      Thanks a lot hun! :) I do not own any Clinique Chubby Stick so I couldn't say anything about that. Some people said that they're quite comparable but the Revlon Balm Stain is not as moisturising as the Clinique Chubby Stick. And the Revlon Balm Stain kind of have a minty scent but I didn't have any problem with it. Thank you for following my blog! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh ok, I don't have a problem on minty scent as well in fact I love it!! Ok will go check it out :)

      Delete
    3. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! :)

      Delete
  4. its such a natural shade! very flattering :) what is the price? also i love that mirror you have..the round one..i want to buy similar one..can u pls let me know from where did u get it? thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parita! :) It was RM26++ when I bought it but it retails for RM30 something if I'm not mistaken. The mirror is actually a gift from someone so I have no idea where you can't get it. I'm so sorry. :(

      Delete
  5. hullo! I'm saving to buy this bcs I've seen, heard and read good reviews on it. if it were to dry, can we apply a lipbalm on it or should we just re-appy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Raihanafy! I usually apply the lip balm first and then re-apply the balm stain because I have extremely chapped lips. But you can always re-apply the balm stain if you want to.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yekeee. Hehe terima kasih June, tapi biasa je, kering dan banyak kedut. Hihi.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes it is like a tinted lipbalm but more pigmented :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!