Monday, January 7, 2013

Review: MUA Lipstick in Shade 15 Juicy

I bought this lipstick along with other items on the 35% off sale. I wrote a post about the haul here, if you haven't read it. 


0.65 pounds or RM 3.20 (The price was originally 1 pound)




No.




The MUA Lipstick came in a black tube with the actual lipstick colour at the bottom. The design reminds me of NYX Round Lipstick. I randomly picked this colour because I saw some swatches on the internet and it looks beautiful on them. But unfortunately, it is brighter in real life. I'm not a fan of bright lipsticks because I don't think they look flattering on me. The texture is pretty dry, wait until you see it on my lips. I don't know it's the lipstick or me, but it's hard for me to find a really moisturising lipstick. But other people don't seem to have that problem. Maybe it's just me.


Bare lips without lip balm.

With MUA Lipstick in Shade 15 Juicy




The first time I wear this lipstick, I wear it with no lip balm underneath and it is super drying. I haven't tried this lipstick with a lip balm yet. The colour is pretty, and it is well pigmented too. For the price, I don't regret buying this lipstick at all.


Cheap


Drying on the lips


Maybe not.


If you don't mind about dry lipsticks, then I would.




That's everything for this post. I love MUA so much, and I would love to try their lipsticks in other shades. This shade is just, not for me. Anyway, thank you so much for reading my blog, stay tuned for a lot more reviews. 

P/s: These beautiful picture was taken by my sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee.




Love,

6 comments:

  1. too bad it didnt work for you, though it does look like it might not suit me at all, so I guess I'll skip this, thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people liked it and I've seen a lot of good reviews for this lipstick. I guess it's just me, I'm a lil bit picky when it comes to lip products. :) thank you for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. the color is like your natural lips color. it looks good on you :D

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! It looks tad brighter in real life, I can't get the colour right in the pictures. Thabk you for reading my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. this is suit colour with u..look like natural colour of ur lips..btw i love all stuff from MUA..it hard to find here.actually i will buy thru instagram only n ofcoz a lil pricey +__+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does look pretty natural in the pictures but it is a bit brighter than what I usually wear. Hehe. Yeah a bit pricey if you buy from a reseller. You could order from their official website if you don't mind paying the shipping. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!