Review: LORAC PRO Palette

I won this palette from Kristina (Real Housewife of Boca on Youtube). I've blogged about it previously (click here to read it). I've used this palette for quite a lot of times and I am in love with it. I rarely reach my Nude'Tude palette anymore (which was my favourite eye shadow palette). So, let's get started!


I'm not quite sure because I won it. But it is $42, I believe.


Sephora


Nope




LORAC PRO Palette comes with 16 super pigmented eye shadows in a rubbery cardboard based palette. It comes with a Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer that works really well for me. The shadows weighs about 0.32 oz. or 8.8g while the Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer weighs about 0.19 oz. or 5.5g which is a good size for a sample, really. I've used the primer several times already, and I still have a lot left. People raved about this palette, and I can see why. The shadows are really pigmented, soft and smooth like butter. And it consists of 8 matte and 8 shimmery eye shadows. Yes, 8 mattes, it's rare to find so many mattes in a palette. That is the reason why I fell in love with this palette.





White is an matte off white colour.
Cream is a matte cream colour.
Nude is a frosty peachy pink colour.
Champagne looks almost the same Nude in the pan but it is more to the satin finish.



Taupe is matte brown colour.
Light Pink is a matte light pink.
Gold is a coppery gold colour. This is my favourite colour of all. Look how pigmented it is! And I just swatch it once to get that intensity you see in the picture.
Light Bronze is a shimmery light bronze colour.



Mauve is a matte mauve colour.
Sable is a matte medium brown colour.
Pewter is a brownish pewter colour. 
Garnet is a reddish bronze-y colour.




Espresso is a matte dark brown colour.
Black is a matte black colour.
Deep Purple is a dark purple with satin finish.
Slate is a dark silvery colour.




When I first swatch these, I found that all the shimmery shadows are really pigmented. The mattes are okay, but they're not as soft as the mattes in the Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks Palette or the Elianto Splendour Shadows. The mattes are not the best mattes but they're still well pigmented. But the shimmery shadows are incredible, especially Gold, Pewter and Garnet. They're the most pigmented shadows in the palette. 


The shadows are super pigmented.
The palette comes with 16 different colours, that's a lot!
The packaging is beautiful.
It comes with a primer.


The matte shadows could be better but it is not really bad though.
The packaging is beautiful but it attracts dirt really easily. 


If it got lost, then I probably would repurchase it. I can't resist the Gold colour, it is so beautiful! I would repurchase this palette just for that colour, I'm willing to do anything for that colour!


Yes, definitely!




So this is the end of my review. I'm really glad that I won this awesome palette. Thank you again, Kristina. Thanks to you for reading my blog, and stay tuned for more. I have loads of reviews coming up. See you again!

P.S: My sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee took all these pictures. Aren't they beautiful? :) 




Love,

Comments

  1. Bestnya memang LORAC PRO palette. Warna pun cantik terutama Deep Purple, Slate, Pewter, Mauve, Gold & Light Bronze. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sangat sangat best! Saya paling favourite Gold dengan Garnet. Selalu sangat pakai 2 warna tu. Hehe. <3

      Delete
  2. eh ni not availanle in msia kan?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts