Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: Sleek Makeup Maximum Impact Single Eye Shadow in Nightlife

So I got this one for free when I bought the i-Divine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette. I'm so sorry because I really don't know where you can get this shadow and Sleek don't have it in their website.


I have no idea about the price because I think this product is already discontinued.


I really love the packaging! I think it looks so beautiful. It weighs about 2.6 grams. 



964 Nightlife is a grey-ish black with a lot of micro glitters in it. The pigmentation is amazing and this shadow is as soft as other Sleek shadows. It is suitable to do smokey eyes or use it as a liner if you like glittery liners. This eyeshadow has become one of my favourite shadows since the day I own it.

So that is all. I'm sorry I didn't put up a lot of information for this review. Thank you so much for reading my blog and stay tuned for more.




Love,

2 comments:

  1. i have this one too. same shade got it for free upon buying i-Divine au naturel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!