Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Favourites

Hello! Another favourite post! I wanted to do this kind of post every month but I wasn't able to do one in October. So I missed my "October Favourites" but basically, these are all the things that I wanted to feature in the "October Favourites" though.


1. theBalm What's Your Type? Tall, Dark, and Handsome Mascara


This mascara is probably the best mascara in the world. To me, at least. It is so amazing! I have really short and straight lashes but this, really adds a lot of length. I cannot explain how I love this mascara.



2. Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks Palette
I just wrote a post about this palette so click here to read it. 



3. Daiso Eyelash Curler
I bought this eyelash curler months ago and this curler is kind of amazing. It curls my lashes so naturally. I really love this curler! And it is RM5!



4. theBalm Frat Boy Blush

It is a matte peach blush. It is so perfect for everyday look. 



5. NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia

I wrote a blog post on this lipstick previously (click here to read it) and I did not love this lipstick before. So I once used this lipstick as kind of a stain and it looks gorgeous! 



6. Maybelline Baby Lips

This lip balm smells really really really good! My first Baby Lips and I'm glad I picked it up.



7. E.L.F. Eyelid Primer

This does the job as eyelid primer really well. I use it everyday when I wear makeup and it does helps my eye shadows to stay longer. 



8. L'Oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream
Ah, this stuff is amazing. I'm looking forward to buy it in full size. It really helps brighten my dull skin.



9. Essence Bronzing Compact Powder

I don't have a lot of bronzer so I could not tell this is the best bronzer or whatsoever. But I love this bronzer to lightly contour my face for everyday look. It is not super pigmented so it's easy to use.



Non-beauty favourites

Sunshine & City Lights by Greyson Chance is my favourite song of the month. I've been listening to it a lot. I love it, so freaking much. I love the music, I love the lyrics, I love everything about the song. I think Greyson Chance is really talented, I mean, just listen to this song, and you'll get it. 



It's Time by Imagine Dragons is also my favourite. I love this acoustic version of the song. They're so full of passion and I don't know, I just love watching this video.



Jenn Im is my favourite vlogger of the month. She's probably going to be my favourite vlogger for the entire year. This might sound creepy but her voice is so........ addictive. 







So that is everything. Thank you so much for reading and stay tuned for more!




Love,

3 comments:

  1. dear bronzing powder functional for what ya?i did not use this so i dont know.because i am new likely beauty product. ;) thanks nabila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often use bronzer to contour my face. Hehe. No problem! :)

      Delete
  2. where did u get the e.l.f products? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!