Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Make Up Academy (MUA) Haul

Hello! This is my first MUA haul, and I've never bought any MUA products before because it's kind of hard to find a reseller for MUA products, here in Malaysia. MUA was having a 35% off + free shipping sale, and I thought it was a really good bargain! So these are the products that I got from the sale. Honestly, these products are too cheap I still can't believe how cheap they are. I only paid £12.35 or RM61.05 for all these, yup, all these! Actually there are more items that I have not included in the picture because they belong to my sister. So yeah, RM61 for 11 items. So amazing. I cannot wait for the 50% off + free shipping sale! I already have a list on what to buy at the upcoming sale. I'm so excited!





1. 12 Shade Heaven and Earth Palette
£2.60 or RM12.90 (The price was originally £4)

I chose this palette because it contains 12 neutral eye shadows, which I think I will use the most instead of other palettes. I haven't try these shadows yet, but I've heard a lot of great reviews for this palette. But for the price, I have nothing to complain!




2. 12 Shade Undressed Palette 
£ 2.60 or RM12.90 (The price was originally £4)

Well, well, well, the most popular palette from MUA. People raved about this palette being a dupe of Urban Decay's Naked palette. I've seen reviews for this palette and yes, it's a pretty good dupe. I don't own any Naked palette so I'm excited to try this one!




3. MUA Blusher in Shade 2
£0.65 or RM3.20 (The price was originally £1)

I originally chose other shades for the blushes, but they were out of stock so I had to choose these shades. I have tried this blush and it was amazing. The colour is pretty close to the theBalm's Frat Boy. And it's matte too. Well not completely matte, it does have really tiny glitters in it, but it applies matte.




4. MUA Blusher in Shade 6
£0.65 or RM3.20 (The price was originally £1)

I wanted the Shade 5 blush at first but it was out of stock too. So I chose this one. Shade 6 has a lot of micro glitters in it, and it looks super beautiful in person. It is more to the bronzer side but it can look like a blush if you apply it lightly. 




5. Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Dolly
£1.65 or RM8.20 (The price was originally £2)

My very first cream blush! I haven't try this one yet, but it looks great. I am so going to buy more of these during the 50% off sale.




6. MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 4
£0.65 or RM3.20 (The price was originally £1)

This powder looks darker in MUA's website so I bought it to use as a bronzer. Sadly, it's too light to be a bronzer and too dark use as a powder. I have no idea what am I going to do with this powder. :/




7. MUA Lipstick in Shade 15 Juicy
£0.65 or RM3.20 (The price was originally £1)

This lipstick is actually brighter in real life. Haven't try it yet because I'm not a big fan of bright lipsticks.




8. MUA Intense Colour Lip Liner in Brooding Plum
£0.65 or RM3.20 (The price was originally £1)

I wanted a lip liner that will match my NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White (click here to read the review) so I picked this one up. It is not the perfect match but it still looks gorgeous when combined. The texture is really creamy and it is really pigmented too!





So, that's everything that I got from the sale. Overall, I'm so happy with all the products and they're worth the wait! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. Thank you so much for reading my blog and stay tuned for more.

p/s: Thank you so much to Nadhirah Ismailjee for this amazing pictures!




Love,

25 comments:

  1. love all your shots! have fun with the palettes, I can guarantee you'll be satisfied! great haul :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Imah! My sister took all the pictures for me. I've tried the Heaven and Earth palette, the shadows are amazing! :) Thank you for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. wow! that's a good bargain. could you let me know the next time they have the free shipping thing going?

    xxChristine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christine! You can check MUA's Facebook page. Here is the link:

      http://www.facebook.com/MUAmakeupacademy

      They will be having the 50% off + free shipping sale as soon as they reached 50,000 likes on Facebook. So keep track of their Facebook because they will be updating everything there. :) Thank you so much for reading my blog!

      Delete
  3. I have become addicted to your blog! love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Sabrina! I love your blog too! <3

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, I love your MUA collection! I know MUA is ridiculously cheap. Thanks so much following my blog. You have great makeup blog here :D Followed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear. Thank you so much for following my blog, I really appreciate it! Yes, MUA products are extremely cheap, I couldn't contain myself. I already listed tons of product to buy on the next sale. Hehe. Have a wonderful day! :)

      Delete
  5. Omg...so cheap..are d deakl stil on?n how long it takes to arrived here?eager to know as i'm so eager to buy it!

    Check out my blog: http://aliafarhansaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alia. They will be having the sale when they reached 50,000 likes on Facebook. Check out their Facebook for further info. Here is the link:

      http://www.facebook.com/MUAmakeupacademy

      It probably took one month to arrive, I'm not so sure. But they packed everything nicely, and all items came in a good condition.

      Hope this helped you! Thank you so much for reading my blog!

      Delete
  6. Hello dear! I always thought to order internationally so that I don't have to pay extra buying from Malaysian resellers. But was wondering if there's any tax needed when our order coming in through Malaysian Customs? Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! I've never had any problems with the customs so far because I usually buy small amount of products. The customs might charge you if you buy in bulk. However, the customs cannot charge you if you buy the whole thing for personal use, not for reselling purpose. Hope this helps! Thank you for reading my blog. :)

      Delete
  7. Hi there, stumbled on your post a while ago and I gotta agree the prices are outrageously cheap! Can't complaim ;) I have tried out their products while I was vacationing in UK, so I would wanna buy more now that I'm back in Msia again. Was wondering, were the stuff delivered directly to your home or do you need to go to Customs to collect the package?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angeline. thanks for reading my blog! :) So far, I've ordered twice from them and the stuff were delivered directly to my home. Hope this helps! :)

      Delete
  8. Hello. How long did it take for them to deliver? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there. They took about 1-2 working days to process the order and the parcel took about less than a month to arrive here. Hope this helps. Thanks for reading my blog! :)

      Delete
  9. found your blog,very thankful. ;) i love all ur entry.keep blogging.im silent reader your blog.if u want buy from oversea can u tell me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh, thank you for your kind words dear! And thank you so much for supporting me. :) Okay dear, I'll let you know if I'm going to order anything from overseas. :)

      Delete
  10. Loved this post <3 All my favorite products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi nabilah, let me know if you're willing to let go of your preloved mua makeup palette!
    i need the undressed palette so bad >.<!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Salam! Where do you buy all the mua product? I've been looking for them for ages

    ReplyDelete
  13. how did you pay for the item?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!