Review: NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia



RM 13 at Colours Cosmetics Malaysia (postage fee is not included)


If you live in Malaysia, you can get it at Colours Cosmetics Malaysia or Sephora.


No.




The NYX Round Lipstick came in a classy black tube with the actual lipstick colour at the bottom. Each of them weighs about 4 grams / 0.14 oz. LSS 529 Thalia is a dark pink with a little of purple in it which is really close to my lips colour. The smooth texture makes it so easy to glide it on your lips. Oh and you don't have to worry about the pigmentation, NYX always have the most pigmented lipsticks ever.






When I first wear it, I found that it looks kind of grey-ish and I didn't like it. In real life, it looks a little bit weird on me.


Affordable
Highly pigmented
Texture is smooth


I don't really like the colour on me. It looks gorgeous in the tube but not on me.


Maybe not.


If you have a really pale skin tone, this might be a suitable lipstick for you. I would not recommend this lipstick to people with Asian skin tone.


So that's everything. Thank you so much for reading my blog and stay tuned for more reviews!

p/s : Credits to Nadhirah Ismailjee for the beautiful photos!




Love,

Comments

Popular Posts