Review: NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White

I'm a big fan of red lips but I never had the guts to wear them yet. But every girl must have a red lipstick, right? 

RM 13 at Colours Cosmetics Malaysia (postage fee is not included)


If you live in Malaysia, you can get it at Colours Cosmetics Malaysia or Sephora.


No.




The NYX Round Lipstick came in a classy black tube with the actual lipstick colour at the bottom. Each of them weighs about 4 grams / 0.14 oz. LSS 569 Snow White is a dark vampy red colour. I personally prefer dark red more than bright red. It is a semi-matte lipstick. It is highly pigmented and the colour turns out the same as it is in the tube. The texture is okay, it is not too dry or too smooth. 





I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. The colour is the perfect red colour that I've been looking for. 


Beautiful red colour
Highly pigmented
Affordable


None!


Yes!


Yes, I would recommend this lipstick!


That is all. I have 2 more NYX Round Lipstick reviews coming up. I might put them on schedule because I don't really have time to blog lately. So yeah, stay tuned for that. Thank you for reading my blog! :)

p/s : Credits to Nadhirah Ismailjee for the beautiful photos!




Love,

Comments

  1. dh lama teringin nk try NYX round lipstick..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try lah, best tau, murah pulak tu! :)

      Delete
    2. this looks great on you!! i love red lipsticks and deep berries :D

      vickyhoang.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Thank you Vicky! I love deep berries too! :D

      Delete
  2. Love burgundy color, kami nak coba pula.. ini yang kami cari ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love burgundy color, kami nak coba pula.. ini yang kami cari ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts