Thursday, November 8, 2012

Review: NYX Round Lipstick in Pure Nude



RM 13 at Colours Cosmetics Malaysia (postage fee is not included)


If you live in Malaysia, you can get it at Colours Cosmetics Malaysia or Sephora.


No. :)




The NYX Round Lipstick came in a classy black tube with the actual lipstick colour at the bottom. Each of them weighs about 4 grams / 0.14 oz. LSS 518A Pure Nude is by far my least favourite among the 3 NYX Round Lipsticks that I have. It is too dry in texture and you have to work so hard to get it on your lips. You'll end up looking pale and sick because your lips will look more chapped than ever. The colour looks amazing, that is why I picked it. Sadly it doesn't turn out as good as I expected.






It's too dry, really. I cannot imagine how a person could wear this lipstick.


Affordable


Too dry


Absolutely not.


If you want to look pale and tired, then yes, I would recommend this lipstick.


I love my other 2 NYX Round Lipstick but not this one. NYX should improve the texture of this lipstick because the colour is already beautiful! Thank you so much for reading my blog and stay tuned for more reviews!

p/s : Credits to Nadhirah Ismailjee for the beautiful photos!




Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!