Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review: Silkygirl Moisture Smooth Lipstick in Light Blossom


Ah, my favourite lipstick at the moment! I mean look at it, the colour is amazing! I can talk about it all day long, really, but let's move on to the review instead.


I believe it's RM 9.88 at Guardian. I'm not so sure. But it is under RM 10, crazy, right?


Guardian, Watson and most drugstores.


Yes, it is for Raya. But you can still find them at most stores as they're not too famous to be sold out.


Ah-ma-zing lipstick! I wish I bought two of this so I could keep the other one, you know, just in case this one got lost. But it's okay, I'm going to hunt for it! I found a Guardian that still have all the colours *evil face*. It's too cheap, I can't resist it. The one I bought is in the colour 13 Light Blossom. Beautiful colour, the perfect pink for me. It glides on really smooth. The pigmentation is quite good, but it is not highly pigmented. It gives you kind of sheer and satin finish.

The packaging looks a bit cheap in real life but it is cheap though. But I prefer this plain black packaging than the Moisture Shine Lipcolor's packaging.


Excuse my chapped lips.


First impression? Amazing colour! This is the colour that I've been looking for everywhere.  


Cheap
Pigmented
Glides on smoothly
Just, amazing


Nothing to say here. Yup, it is that amazing. Oh, I just wish it is not limited edition so I could buy them in the future. 


Yes, totally!


Yes. Lipstick lovers, go get them while stock lasts!




So, that's everything. Check them out because you will love it, I promise. Thank you so much for reading this post and stay tuned for more! 

P.S : As usual, credits to Nadhirah Ismailjee for the beautiful photos!




Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!