Review: Colours Cosmetics Malaysia

Colours Cosmetics Malaysia is where I got all my NYX products. I bought my first NYX products at Beauty Joint because I couldn't find any Malaysia's online store that carry NYX products. Beauty Joint is amazing too, but the shipping was a bit expensive. So I cannot be happier when I found Colours Cosmetic Malaysia's website.



Above are all the stuff that I bought from Colours Cosmetics. They are super fast and friendly. And they wrap all the items in bubble wrap so the items won't break. I've already made two orders with them, and I received all the items in a very good condition. 

If you're a big fan of NYX, like me, you should definitely check them out. They also carry Sigma, L'oreal, Nars, and Tarte. 

Visit their website:


or check their Facebook for more infomation:



Love,

Comments

  1. waaa!! thank u for this girl!! will definitely check them up!! super excited ♥

    http://rafydahouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts