Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mini theBalm Haul

Finally! My theBalm products that I bought from Mysale have arrived. Believe it or not, all of these just cost me RM162.50 including postage. Such a steal! I'm still happy with what I get although two of them are totally broken when they arrive. I will make a blog post (maybe) on my shopping experience at Mysale.my. Anyway, the Mysale team is kind enough to give me the broken products for free! And they also decided to give me a voucher too! This made me love Mysale even more. 





1. Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter

I picked this Mary-Lou Manizer because of Temptalia! She raved about it on her blog (click here to read) which makes me so tempted to have one. So, yes, this highlighter is amazing. I wasn't a big fan of highlighter before, but I am now! Unfortunately, it is all broken. I still haven't had the chance to use it properly because the brush couldn't get the right amount of it. I don't want to look too glowy, really. I figured out a way to fix it but I'm not sure if it is safe for my skin after I fix it. I get this for free so I am still happy anyway. 



2. Read My Lips Lipstick

I decided to grab a lipstick from theBalm too. Because the price is ridiculously cheap for a theBalm lipstick. I liked this lipstick, so far. I've been carrying it everywhere along with the Silkygirl's one. And this is another product that came broken. But I still can wear it because it is not broken into pieces or anything. So, yeah, love this lipstick!  



3. Frat Boy Blush

Oh, I picked this one because of Temptalia too. Temptalia rated an A+ for it (click here to read), so I guess it is a good product. Apparently, it is. I'm so happy I picked it up!



4. What's Your Type? Tall, Dark, and Handsome Mascara 

I can't never get enough of mascaras. So I grabbed this 'gentleman' because my lashes need that Tall, Dark, and Handsome effect. I went back and forth when choosing whether this one or The Body Builder. I ended up choosing this one because my lashes need more length, not volume. I might try the other one if I have extra cash. Or if Mysale is having another theBalm sale (please do, Mysale!).


So that's my mini theBalm haul. It is a really small haul, I'm sorry about that. I bought all these stuff using my own money and I don't have any intentions to brag or anything. I just want to share my interests. I will make a review for each and every products above so stay tuned for that! Thank you so much for reading this post.

P/s: My lovely sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee took all the photos above. Special thanks to her!




Love,

7 comments:

  1. kosong je beauty section kt mysale..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mysale ada time2 sale dia shu. Skrg ni takda beauty products. Shu kena subscribe/sign up utk tau update sale diorang. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! Would like to know which courier do they use to send out the stuff? FedEx or ghd, etc? Btw, nice haul! I didnt get to catch this sale :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shaa! I'm not quite sure which courier did they use. I think it's USPS or something like that. Depends on where they come from. :) Awhh that's sad. Hope Mysale will bring them in again soon! :)

      Delete
    2. thanks for your reply! much appreciated! :)

      Delete
    3. You're most welcome! Thanks for reading my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    Could you possibly explain what you meant by the lipstick arriving broken?
    Coz I wanna buy a few lipsticks off of mysale, but I'm worried that they arrive to me either melted, or broken.
    So also, did you have any problems with the lipstick being melted?
    Third question (hehe), when you bought the products do you remember whether it said no returns? Coz the lipsticks that I wanna buy it states there no returns, but you got reimbursed for your broken products so I was wondering if I had a chance at that too if it did.
    Ahhh sorry for the long comment, Lol. Thanks! :)
    Nadzirah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!