Empties #1

Hello! I'm kind of in the mood to do a blog post so here it is. It's going to be a short post, I promise. (I'm not going to talk about the Nasciso Rodriguez fragrance because I've talked about it in my previous posts. Click here and here to read it.)



1. L'oreal Paris
Total Repair 5 Repairing Conditioner
I got a sample of the L'oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo in a magazine few weeks ago and I loved it! So I decided to try the conditioner. Sadly, the conditioner is not as good as the shampoo. I want a conditioner to be rich but not greasy because my hair needs that richness. And this conditioner is just a waste of money, really. It doesn't make my hair feel softer at all. The texture is too watery and it does not repair my hair. I've finished it as fast as I can because I wanted to get a new one.



2. Head & Shoulders
Anti-hairfall Anti-dandruff Treatment for Scalp & Hair 
and Anti-hairfall Anti-dandruff Conditioner
Oh well, I've had these two product for so long and I just finished them now. Not that they have a big amount of product, its just I am such a lazy girl when it comes to hair. I've finished them anyway, so they're not wasted. Back to the point. I love the treatment because it has the cooling sensation when you apply it to your scalp. And it doesn't make my hair oily. It makes my hair ends feel pretty soft too. But I didn't notice any improvement with my hair fall problem. Maybe I didn't use enough of it to make it work, I just don't know. But I liked it anyway. The conditioner is just another conditioner. It's just okay, nothing special to it.



3. Clairol
Colour Radiance Shampoo & Conditioner
I got them from my September FabulousFinds Beauty Box. I love both of them so much! They make my hair super shiny and soft! I know, I said they doesn't do anything to my hair in my previous post, but I've changed my mind. They're a good shampoo and conditioner. But I'm not going to repurchase them in full size because they're too expensive for me.



4. Max Factor
False Lash Effect Fusion Volume & Length

Hands down, the best mascara ever! I got this one from a contest by Female Magazine. Thanks Female! It does give you volume and length. Which is really amazing for my kind of lashes. Even my sister loves it (she is picky when it comes to mascaras). I totally recommend this mascara to everyone! Oh yes, I got the one in blue/purple, I can't remember. Even though it is purple, it looks really natural on your lashes. Don't worry about having freaky purple lashes. Michelle Phan blogged about coloured mascaras if you're interested about them (Click here to read it.) So yeah, I love this mascara! So sad that it has finished. :( I'm looking forward to try the one in black.



So that's all the products I've used up for now. I'm so sorry for the negative comments on some of them, I'm just giving my honest opinion. Thank you so much for reading my blog. Stay tuned for more. 

p/s : As usual, thanks to Nadhirah Ismailjee for all these amazing pictures!



Love,

Comments

Popular Posts