Saturday, September 22, 2012

September FabulousFinds Beauty Box


Yayy! My first FabulousFinds beauty box just arrived today! And I love every single thing in the box! I'm so glad I subscribed it because it worth more than the price. As you guys know, FabulousFinds is a company that offers monthly beauty box subscription service. I found out that they included a sample of The Porefessional from Benefit in their July Debut Box, and I subscribe them right away, just because of that. So,  keep reading to know what's inside the box. :)


RM 35 a month. ( You can subscribe it annually too. )



http://www.fabulousfinds.com.my


















1. Elizabeth Arden 
Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules & Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules

Look at the packaging. Isn't it beautiful?


When I first opened the box, I was so shocked to see this item in the box. Because it is so expensive and it's in full size! I screamed a lil bit when I first saw it. It's Elizabeth Arden! It's crazy to receive something that is way more expensive than what I actually pay. I'm so excited to try them!


Price
RM 116.20

Size
Full size - 28 capsules





2. Essence
Duo Eyeshadow & Stay With Me Long-lasting Lipgloss



I don't have any Essence products so these are my firsts! I've always wanted to try their products, but I have no idea why I never bought them. Hmm, that's weird. But anyway, FabulousFinds included them in my box and I get the chance to try them now. Yayy!

So I got the Duo Eyeshadow in 02 SWEETHEART and the Stay With Me Long-lasting Lipgloss in 04 TRENDSETTER. I love the eyeshadow so much! They're quite pigmented when I swatch them. But I haven't wear them on my eyelid yet, so I can't tell much about it. I might do a review on it later. And then the lip gloss. I'm not a big fan of lip glosses, so you know, I don't really like it. The lip gloss is pigmented, but the smell is really really bad. Seriously, it smells like some child cough syrup and I'm not happy with it. But maybe the smell isn't that bad when you apply them on your lips. Maybe it's not that bad, who knows. Yay for the eyeshadow, nay for the lip gloss. But they're both full-sized so super yayy for that!

Price
Duo Eyeshadow - RM 8.90
Stay With Me Long-lasting Lipgloss - RM 10.90

Size
Duo Eyeshadow - 0.15 oz / 4.5 g
Stay With Me Long-lasting Lipgloss - 0.13 fl. oz / 4 ml





3.Clairol Professional
Colour Radiance Shampoo & Colour Radiance Intensive Mask


I have tried them but haven't notice any major difference on my hair. But they didn't smell bad and I'm still happy to get them in the box.

Price
Colour Radiance Shampoo - RM 43 for 250 ml
Colour Radiance Intensive Mask - RM 69 for 200 ml

Size
Colour Radiance Shampoo - 50 ml
Colour Radiance Intensive Mask - 30 ml






4. Narciso Rodriguez
For Her EDT




I am so in love with this fragrance! It smells really really good! In fact, I am still sniffing at it right now, while writing this post. Because I'm weird like that. But it smells so good, I can't help it! Ugh, I need to have it in full size.

Price
RM 278 for 50 ml
RM 378 for 100 ml

Size
1 ml





Overall, I think FabulousFinds has done a great job for this month's box. So, I've done a little math here:


Elizabeth Arden Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules & Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules
RM 116.20


Essence Duo Eyeshadow
RM 8.90

Essence Stay With Me Long-lasting Lipgloss
RM 10.90


Clairol Professional Colour Radiance Shampoo
RM 8.60 for 50 ml

Clairol Professional Colour Radiance Intensive Mask
RM 10.35 for 30 ml


Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT
RM 5.56 for 1 ml


RM 116.20 + RM 8.90 + RM 10.90 + RM 8.60 + RM 10.35 + RM 5.56
= RM 160.51

So yeah, all these products should cost me RM 160.51 but I only pay RM35 for all of them. I am extremely happy with this month's box! I can't wait for the next box. :D Thank you for reading this post and stay tuned for more reviews!


Love,

2 comments:

  1. hi, i also got the box, n im in love with Narciso Rodriguez perfume. by the way, do u know which version we got in the box? the black bottle or the pink bottle?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ajie. I'm pretty sure the one that we got were the black one. Because the pink one is Eau De Parfum. The one we got are Eau De Toilette. Thanks for reading my blog. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!